THE BIG QUESTION: WHAT IF?
What if my skis don't live up to my expectations?
We have 3 simple steps and then a 100% guarantee.
STEP 1: CONTACT US
We'll begin a discussion on any particular issue you might be having with the skis.
STEP 2: CORRECTIONS
If there are corrections or adjustments that can be made to the skis we will walk you through
STEP 3: TRY AGAIN
Give the skis another try and see if the problem has been resolved.
100% guarantee*: Should we arrive at the conclusion that making changes to the original design will significantly enhance your experience then we will be happy to build you a second set of skis. To expedite the process you'll need to send just one ski back. We'll analyze the ski and being a discussion on how best to design the replacement set. Once the new design is finalized we'll build your new skis and ship them to you.
What the 100% guarantee doesn't cover: Any costs associated with the following:
- -Binding removal/mounting
- -Tuning by third party
- -Return shipping costs from anywhere other than lower 48
Community Skis Warranty Policy
2 year warranty
Community Skis Customer Service
Ski Warranty Policy:
All Community skis are warranted for two years from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. The warranty applies only to Community Skis purchased from Community Skis directly and is valid for the original purchaser only. Alteration of Community Skis products will void warranty. Warranty claims are to be made through Community Skis. All products returned to Community Skis for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #) issued by Community Skis. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Community Skis assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to Community Skis. Shipping charges are not refundable. Community Manufacturing, LLC’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Community Manufacturing, LLC will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. If product is received without return authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to Community Manufacturing, LLC skis purchased from Community Skis and is valid for the original purchaser only. Original receipt must accompany warranty skis as a proof of purchase and validation of term of use.
- All products returned to Community Manufacturing, LLC for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #), which can be given over the phone, by Community Skis to the customer that is returning the ski. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Community Manufacturing, LLC assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to Community Skis. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- If product is received without return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #), or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Skis mounted more than once. Only one set of drilled screw holes is allowable. More than one recognizable mount and/or filling holes and re-mounting the ski voids this Warranty.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Impact damage caused by rocks, stumps, dumpsters, parking lots, rails or any other contact with a surface different than snow.
- Scratches, chips and indentations in top sheets or base.
- Damage caused by ski to ski contact
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski. If your mount is done improperly or the wrong size bit is used to drill the holes – both the width and depth of the mounting holes – then the warranty is void.
- Damage caused by binding pull-out
- Graphic fading or discoloring, if due to misuse or neglect.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- Broken, damaged, or snapped skis caused by uncontrolled impact and/or crash.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Community Manufacturing, LLC.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from Community Skis.
- Community Manufacturing, LLC skis is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE CAUSED BY RAILS AND OTHER URBAN FEATURES IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Tips For Shipping Skis
- Remove bindings from skis before shipping. Community Skis is not responsible for any bindings shipped to us.
- Use a box for shipping skis. Plastic wrap will not protect the ski in transit.
- Do not use a “permanent” marker to point out a Ski’s problem.
- Clearly reference the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
- Include a note in the box taped to the ski – on the note include your name and all contact information including email, phone number, and return shipping address.